Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Todays Shoot - Warped Tour Day 2 - MA

Again, i know im a month late posting this. sorry - been busy! but im catching up, promise!

Anyway, so as you read in the previous Warped post - Today was supposed to be mostly live work, with no photo shoots...

weeelllllll that didnt happen.

Although I did shoot more live bands this time around, I also had more shoots to do - including Hanna Beth, Jac Vanek, Oli Sykes, Eyes Set to Kill, and Enter Shikari.. and as with the last post - i will make separate posts for each shoot, consider them - mini-posts! :)

So I'm just going to post a few live shots rather than a ton of them, so I can sort of burn through a few posts today and try to catch up a bit!

For live shots I used ONLY the 16-35 2.8 lens - which is the BEST lens for shooting live - if you shoot concerts, you need to have this lens - period. I used the 40D for live stuff, and I was generally around 5.6-8.0 and always between a 200th and above.

SO! here are some live shots! (unedited)

We The Kings












Four Year Strong












The Dillinger Escape Plan
























Reel Big Fish












Alkaline Trio












The All American Rejects












Breathe Carolina
























Face To Face












White Chapel












The Bouncing Souls












Every Time I Die
























Bring Me The Horizon
























Pierce the Veil

No comments:

Post a Comment