Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Todays Shoot - Oli Sykes of Bring Me The Horizon

So weird series of events... As you know if you follow my work, I've worked with BMTH a bunch of times, and now my good friend Jona is in the band! AWESOME! - so to add to the spread I was doing, I figured I'd hit up BMTH for a solo shoot with Oli to go along with the others that you can see posts of here...

So we did a quick shoot against a fence behind main stage, I used natural light, and shot with the 24-70 at 2.8 because i wanted really selective focus. again using the mark 2 1ds, I was at a 4000th as the light kept on changing with overcast skies and rain imminent!

The day AFTER the shoot - I got the request from a magazine "hey, by any chance can you set up a solo shoot with Oli Sykes from Bring Me The Horizon"? very cool right? haha its fun to respond to that email with "yep, just did that yesterday, want em?!" haha.

Anyhoo the scream shot will be in the next amp or hails and horns, not sure which, and the rest will be in a certain other mag I will post when its confirmed. :)

lesson = its always good to shoot all you can when you can because you never know when youll need it, even if its the very next day.



















































No comments:

Post a Comment