Thursday, February 18, 2010

Todays Shoot - Miss Nautilus (NSFW)

I work with a wide variety of models that I find from pretty much all sorts of different places.

I generally end of with girls of the more... goth... or sceneish... type of look...

So today was a first! This model had AWESOME dreads - kinda a little vegan, world..y... type of person.

SEE!




















Anyway, so I was shooting for a few of my projects, I figured I'd post one from the goth/fet fashion and one from the fine art projects - as the rest we shot were from the top secret jam, which i wont be talking about until april.

Anyhoo, I really liked working with this model and ended up over-shooting a little... well... not over shooting - but I took more photos then I normally do because I was really really pumped on how they were turning out... unfortunatly the photos im nost excited for - I wont be sharing quite yet.

I'm going to be shooting with this model again in the spring, looking forward to getting the HELLLLLL out of the studio with models - so over the winter.

First shot two 3x4 profoto soft boxes at full power - split lighting - shot at a F16 and a 160th iso 125. - 70-200 lens.



















Second shot two 3x4 profoto soft boxes at full power - split lighting - shot at a F22 and a 160th iso 125. - 70-200 lens.

No comments:

Post a Comment