Monday, February 15, 2010

Todays Shoot - Bella Vendetta (NSFW)

I figured id put the whole - not safe tag - in the title for those who needed it for some reason.

the shoot today was for my top secret new project - which i will be announcing in april....

so being that its top secret - its really difficult to choose an image to post.

I figured id post one that shows the least amount of hint toward what im doing.

The shoot was at my studio, some what late at night, i think our shoot started around 930pm...

anyway, the shot here is lit with two soft boxes on the side - i put the model in front of them a bit so she had more scrimmed light then split



















After shooting the standard stuff ive been shooting for this.. I decided to toy around with the giant boom stand i have, and used a beauty dish from above - then placed the model just on the outside, leaning in toward the light to get a really dark - creepy - lit from above feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment