Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Todays Shoot - All That Remains

My good friend Phil hit me up to tell me that ATR has an amazing new practice space, and "come check it out homie!"

So on the rare occasion that our schedules actually matched up, I was going to come down and take some candids of the dudes (and girl!) jamming/writing/hanging out.

Their studio is about 2 minutes away from my house and or studio - so its super easy to head down there - plus I did some of the Emmure "Felony" layout shooting directly outside of the area, so luckily it was not hard to find.

Its always fun getting to be in the same spot as Mike Martin because about 100% of the things he says are hilllarrious. I dont remember any exact gems or quotes, but thats like trying to remember the best part of the godfather, cmon! all of it is amazing.

They were working on some new jams, which are quick tasty, and very VERY All That Remains. From what I heard I think everyone will shit their brains when they get to hear the new jams.

All shot with available lighting f 2.8 mostly - shot at a 60th or 90th up to a 125th at ISO 400 - 800 - and 1250 (experimenting a bit) - with a 70-200 2.8 IS L for the close ups and a 16-35 2.8 L for the wide shots/group shots

Here are a couple shots from the ATR JAM/RIFF LAB!




































































































No comments:

Post a Comment